Saturday, September 28, 2013

First Exam

 I gave the monks their first exam today on what we've been studying for the past 3 months - phonetic awareness: they did okay. The ones I have marked so far are at around 65 - 80%.




It's difficult when I teach the classes for only one hour per week. As I am quite busy at work and it's been difficult to plan a holistic unit of work, most of my first lessons, as I am only there once a week, were isolated stand-alone lessons. Next semester I hope to be able to plan ahead better.





Leonardo and others watching a YouTube clip I downloaded to show him what Australian football looks like.



Today was the AFL grand final in Melbourne and even though I don't follow the football I checked for live updates! It made me a little homesick.

No comments:

Post a Comment